||The personal information entered will be strictly handled based on our personal information protection policy. Please check and agree before proceeding.
The general incorporated association, “The Japanese Association of Supportive Care in Cancer” (the Association hereafter), properly manages members’ personal information in accordance to the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”.
- Management of members’ personal information
The Association preserves members’ personal information accurate and updated, strictly manage it and prevent its leakage or deletion.
- Purpose for use of members’ personal information
The Association uses members’ personal information for the purposes for contacting members from the secretariat, dispatching guidance to members and Q & A etc. but does not use it beyond the purposes noticed to members in advance.
- Limitation in disclosure of members’ personal information
The Association properly manages members’ personal information and does not disclose it to a third party unless there is justifiable reason except for the case where any of the following items is applicable.
- When there is the prior consent of the members.
- When outsourcing handling of personal information to a third party in an appropriate way.
- When disclosure is required by laws or regulations.
- Security measures
The Association takes all measures for preserving accuracy and security of personal information.
- Disclosure of members’ personal information to providers
If any member wishes to review, correct or delete his/her personal information retained by the Association, it is made available only when the Association confirms the identity of the member making the request.
- Revision of this policy
The Association revises or enhances this policy as appropriate, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations with regard to the handling of personal information.